Next year’s Central Asia Trade Forum 2018 will be held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Tune in for more news!
More than $26 million in letters of intent to conduct future trade in Central Asia were signed during the October 18-19 seventh annual Central Asia Trade Forum - Future Growth: Trade, Transport & Horticulture in Almaty, Kazakhstan. More than 1,100 government and business leaders from 18 countries in Central Asia, South Asia, and Europe participated in the two day event, which also brought the U.S. Ambassadors to Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan to lead session and provide remarks.
Over 50 companies took part in a concurrent trade exhibition that showcased technology, equipment, and service providers that have the capacity to lower production and transport costs in the region. The event organizers are also provided well-attended practical training sessions on quality and food safety standards.
The first day of the successful event concluded with awards that recognized achievements in regional horticulture and transport and logistics. The three winners were:
Award for Excellence in Horticulture Production, Processing, and Storage – Gold Dried Fruits LLC: This horticulture producer from Uzbekistan was recognized for introducing innovative approaches in its production.
Award for Excellence in Transport and Logistics – Transline LLC, a Kazakhstan based transport and logistics company was recognized for introducing innovations that are preparing the next generation of logistics experts.
The Best Trade Exhibition Booth – JSC Apricot & Co from Tajikistan, one of the leading producers and exporters of fresh and dried apricots to Russia and Kazakhstan, won the award for best exhibition booth.
• Establish contacts – 500+ contacts from more than 18 countries – CEOs, Government, and industry experts from Central Asia, Asia and Europe.
• Find buyers – this is a real chance to find buyers among those who come to the Forum.
• Expand your clients base – connect directly with company representatives without intermediaries and unnecessary emails.
• After registration for the 7th Central Asian Trade Forum, you were provided with a unique code
• Please click below and enter the required information about your company
• Appoint meetings with potential partners and clients
• Transport and Logistics: Connecting Central Asia to Markets
• Modernizing Regional Trade
• Advanced Trade Logistics and Transport
• Horticulture: Market Challenges and Opportunities
• Women Entrepreneurship Development
• Competitiveness of the Horticulture, Transport and Logistics Sectors
• A New Horticulture Export Strategy
• Frontier Technologies “Maximizing the impact of technology on trade”
• Horticulture Innovation
• Development of GLOBALG.A.P in Central Asia
• Horticulture exporters
• Horticulture producers
• Transport & logistics companies
• Freight forwarders
• Implementers of new technologies and innovations in agriculture, transport & logistics services (solar and drones in the production purposes)
• Packaging, cold storage companies
• Customs services, customs brokers, customs declarants
• Academia in agriculture, transport & logistics curricular
• Public sector representatives
A concurrent trade exhibition will bring together different technology, equipment, and service providers that have the capacity to lower production and transport costs in the region.
Reserve a booth and stay closer to your partners and clients!
THE PURPOSES OF THE TRADE EXHIBITION
1. To showcase and promote innovative products
2. To expand access to new markets
3. To establish new business contacts, find new clients and partners
THE MAIN CATEGORIES OF THE EXHIBITION
• Horticultural products (processing, labeling, storage of fruit and vegetable products)
• Transport & logistics
• Innovative technologies, equipment, and new approaches in the above areas
• Retail chains
EXHIBITION ARRANGEMENT PLAN
Opportunities for Trade Exhibitors
The two-day-long trade exhibition will be concurrently with the Central Asian Trade Forum.
Each exhibition booth is provided with: socket 220V - 1 item, the frieze panel (with your company name) – 1 item, table (80*80) – 1 item, chairs – 2 items, bulb – 1 item, recycle bin – 1 item.
Participation in 7 CATF is free. Transportation and lodging costs to Almaty are paid by your company.
During the forum lunches and coffee breaks are at the expense of organizers.
All participants of the forum and exhibition need to be registered on this website.
$100 < for companies with less than 50 employees
$200 > for companies with over 50 employees
* Payment for any additional equipment as well as for delivery, custom clearance, insurance, handling and storing of exhibits shall be done by the exhibitor.
To include the company’s brief in the catalog of exhibitors, please send information about your company: logo, company name, product name, services, brief information about your company.
Dear participants of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum!
We are pleased to inform you about the contest among the registered participants of the Central Asia Trade Forum in the following categories:
1) Award for Excellence in Transport & Logistics - 2017
2) Award for Excellence in Horticulture Production, Processing, and Storage - 2017
The purpose of the contest is to recognize achievements and to encourage use of high standards and best practices in the sectors of horticulture and transport and logistics.
To participate in the contest you need to fill out an entry form and meet the minimum requirements listed below.
Please submit the completed entry form by no later than October 10, 2017 to an email address provided in the bottom of the entry form.
The participants of the contest shall represent small and/or medium size businesses operating in the non-oil sector, that are registered in one of the Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan); AND they must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Be privately owned
• Provide (a) transport and logistics services at the regional and / or international level; Or (b) be engaged in the production or processing of horticulture products
• Produce and export value-added products with high added value,
• They must also:
o not have overdue debts for tax and other mandatory payments to the budget;
o not undergo the process of reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy;
o not be bound by the production sharing agreements;
o not be engaged in the entrepreneurial activities in the field of gambling, production and sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, weapons and narcotic drugs;
o have at least two years of relevant work experience at the time of the announcement of the contest;
o agree to provide data on their activities required to decide on the winners of the contest.
In order to verify the information provided, the organizers of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum reserve the right to request supporting documents.
Participation in the contest is free of charge!
The awarding ceremony will take place on October 18, 2017 at the Rixos Almaty Hotel in the framework of the Seventh Central Asia Trade Forum.
The winners will be chosen by the members of the award committee upon completion of the registration of the Trade Forum participants.
BECOME A PARTNER
We cordially invite you for the partnership. To become a partner, please fill the application form, we will contact you for details.
Please contact us for any questions T.: +7 727 311-04-05